Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many months it would take to finish the entire course and what will be the possible schedule?
SAGE Asian language and education center Bulacan Inc. offers N5 and N4 course for 400 hours 4 months of study 5 hours a day Mondays to Fridays.
Possible schedule that you can choose from is;
Morning session 8am-1pm
Afternoon session 1pm-6pm
2. What are the requirements to be submitted? And do we need to submit the original at the same time?
The Admission requirements to be submitted are the Photo copies of the following:
NSO Birth Certificate
School Credentials (Any of the applicable)
TOR and Diploma for College Graduate
Form 137 and Diploma for High School Graduate
– Photo copies of 2 government issued IDs
– NBI clearance
– ID Picture (white background)
2 pcs 1×1
2 pcs 2×2
You do not need to submit the original documents however upon submission of photo copies of your documents, the original copy should be shown for verification purpose only.
3. How much is the Tuition Cost and mode of payment?
– Tuition cost is P35,000
Upon enrollment 13,000
Remaining Balance 22,000 payable within 4 months
a. 5,500 monthly notification
b. 2,750 semi monthly notification
4. How to enroll?
For the Online class please go to our website www.sagebulacan.com and click the online registration, fill up the Google form and submit. Once we received your registration to our Email we will immediately call you for further details and proceeds to enrollment.
– For those aspiring enrollees who wants to personally enroll for the online class, you are very much welcome to visit our office to do the enrollment process.
5. What is the address and contact details of SAGE Asian language and education center Bulacan Inc.?
We are located at Unit 7-8B GD Plaza #8002 Mc. Arthur hi-way, Brgy. Ilang-ilang, Guiguinto, Bulacan.
We are just right across Waltermart Guiguinto.
You may call us at 0927 435 5517 and look for Ms. Kristine Luciano and/or
Mr. John Ryan Flores.
6. Do you have Age limit?
There is no Age limit in learning Nihongo however if you study because you want to apply for a Job in Japan, there are companies that has qualifications and that includes the age limit. But there are also companies that has no required age. It will vary depending on the companies and what category you will apply for.
7. Are you accepting enrollees with Tattooes?
Since we are a School and our purpose and main objective is to educate people regardless of age, race, gender and appearance. So literally; we are accepting enrollees with tattoes for as long as they want to learn and study Nihongo.
However, if you will apply for a Job in Japan there are companies that doesn’t allow tattoes most especially if it is in the visible parts of the body. But there are also companies that is accepting applicants with minimal and invisible tattoes only.
8. What SAGE Bulacan can offer to students?
Every Sage students is important to us that is why we lay down priviledges for our students such as;
Unlimited sit-in to refresh and a Review for 1 month in preparation for upcoming Japanese language examinations such as JLPT, NAT and JFT all for FREE OF CHARGE.
We are also giving and sharing all useful informations and details to our students that can be useful and beneficial in preparation for exams and selection procedures.
9. Is there any deployment waiting for me after I finish my study.
NO.. our role is to educate students in nihongo so that they can be competitive in every work they want to apply. But enrolling and studying at SAGE Bulacan doesn’t guarantee a sure deployment in japan and as a matter of fact deployment is the Recruitment agency job.
it is all about the student effort on how they will utilize what they have learned and apply it to make their dreams to go to japan came true.
10. Do you give assistance for students who wants to apply for a job in Japan?
Yes, we are giving an assistance for best possible opportunities by endorsing qualified students in respective categories to our sister company, tie-ups and affiliates.